Thread: Sapientia
View Single Post
Old 03-17-2011, 03:17 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Droop [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I am SUPPOSED to be heading back east the last week of May but with ticket prices they way they are I doubt I will be able to afford it- boo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]. You guys completely redid the deck and everything ya?

And ya, I haven't been able to play near as much as I used to. Add to that I plan on rebuilding a car and still have college makes my time very limited.

haha, i'll look for ya'll in game [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]. Going to start ikkies or going to gring to 60 first?
Oh yeah, totally new porch, almost done with hardwood in last bedroom, just did french drain this past weekend & going to get lumber for storage shed this coming weekend. It's not even spring yet and I'm already tired [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Dunno yet? I made a little leezurd monk to play with when I get a few minutes here there & yonder. Dayum it's great to see Kunark again! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

We just had some body work done on our Mustang after it got squashed & a new paint job, I can love my car again!