View Single Post
Old 08-12-2017, 10:05 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crashking [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[Wed Jul 26 15:50:19 2017] Cylock tells you, 'no, that entire area is one camp, back in TRUE classic. Yea it was one room ... but not on p99'
[Wed Jul 26 15:50:34 2017] You told Cylock '[queued], okay good to know thanks'

So the next time someone comes to gank on mobs when the camp is already owned, I will be pointing them to this. You have now been informed, so let their be peace over this little slice of paradise.
You'll be pointing them to *this*

The camp or area in question wasn't mentioned, I assume its the room below the first set of stairs with the lookout room to the right, but I'm assuming...so I can't be sure.

So I can't exactly say "hey buddy, this is something a GM said that's really nailed down and therefore I'm right, clear off or I'll petition"

Rules lawyers are the worst for exactly this shit, and this is why I'm glad we don't have any attempt to codify rules to the extent that the OP wants...because it would make the server a much shitter and more unfriendly place to play.

In summary, you're in a high ZEM, well populated zone and playing on the weekend. You're going to have to share. If you want high ZEM with less people, go to Kedge Keep when you can. Otherwise pick a nice quiet zone where nobody can trigger you.