View Single Post
Old 08-13-2017, 01:58 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghost182 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Had an issue here the other day where 2 players came in and started camping warrior room while our group had been keeping it all clear for hours, albeit from the normal kill spot at stairs.

Totally understand splitting the goblins up mentality, dont agree, but understand. With that said, the longer standing group should have the right to choose which its going to have if a split is to happen, no?
You have full rights to the camp.. the other players are breaking the server rules and you should petition for GM. This is my point. You do not have to share it. The lack of respect from the other players deserves no respect in my mind and I'd be telling them to go buzz off .. even if you were doing the camp solo. This is the point. People need to learn the rules of the server and what are camps.

The example of multiple camps being held and needing to split up off stuff when another party comes to contest can best be express in a zone like guk. You have the Frenzied area, You have the Lord, the hand ... ect .. as a player you can kill all you want until someone comes to contest one of those spawns. And then as per server rules ... You have the right to choose between the things you are killing and what the other players are wanting to go after.

That is not the case here with the Goblins of Highkeep -- GM states Its one camp where on Classic/Live it used to be many. And I can see how it could be 4 camps easily saying each room is a camp. But again here on 99... GM Cylock has stated it is one camp. So defend it - report those that don't respect you / your right to hold the camp. Personally I am starting to feel more and more players don't understand the server rules or have never even bothered to read them which is not my fault. Their failure does not constitute a reason I should have to allow their bad behavior and thus I feel the GM's should assign them a bit of a vacation to think about their actions. If you don't report the bad behavior it will never get corrected and the toxic players will continue to cause issue on the server - I'd rather have a cleaner community of respectful players... thanks...

PS the best thing you can do to help defend your rights is turn logging on at the start of the game. Me personally mine is on and I have no issue sending a GM a full log, unedited though its too bad in most cases its too big to submit through the limited upload capabilities currently in place. Additional you can take screen shots / video of the bad behaviors such as spawn stealing .. which is what is happen here .. although in server rule its listed under KSing but that is slightly different animal.