Thread: SWTOR Launch
View Single Post
Old 12-22-2011, 04:21 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogean [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It amazes me how much of a wow copy this game is when it comes to mechanics, graphic styles (although slightly higher depth of quality), and many other aspects. With that said, I'm still playing. Quest dialog is intriguing and I could even find myself going through all the other classes at some point, but right now I'm sticking with my Jedi Consular, planning to go Shadow.
Itemization and questing is completely identical to WoW. I can't believe they get away with this shit honestly. Just like Warhammer did except without the 1 redeemingly unique feature of pickup group quest areas.

The quest dialogue is totally fucking amazing, and saves this whole pile of WoW-emulated shit. Better than either KOTOR just because of that... KOTORs would have the most godawful boring English accents you've ever heard droning on to equal wasted hours, days of my life. There are one or two recycled in TOR but on the whole, it's superior.