View Single Post
Old 04-27-2017, 07:45 PM
Planar Protector

I had something kind of similar happen. I showed up and someone else was there, so I waited until they got their earring, then waited 6 hours more. Minutes before Haden spawns this crazy person comes up and starts yelling about my /afk tag. I had it up because, while I was there the whole time, I wasn't staring at the screen for the entire 6 hours and I didn't want anyone to /tell me and be confused.

According to the crazy guy because I used /afk I was violating the server rule against AFK play (you know the one that says mages aren't allowed to sit their pets on a spawn point?) and this somehow entitled him to Haden. He even took a couple shots at Haden when he spawned, but then thankfully he backed off (I was on like a 35 Druid so he probably could have KSed me).

The good news is that to make up for it the fates gave me the earring on the first kill. I resisted the temptation to link it to him.

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.