Thread: Never Forget!!
View Single Post
Old 04-11-2014, 07:52 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by phacemeltar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i know that p99 staff already has their hands full, but i think that giving new players this option would really help to build the community (equals more donations)
Lemme re-phrase that:
Quote:
I realize the staff is already bending over backwards to provide me with not one but two (and soon to be three) 100% free servers to play on. And (being a Fire Giant) i know the staff has already said they don't want to make another server.

BUT I really want another server, and the staff is motivated by money, so let's get them more money and get me what I want.
I mean, I want a fresh server too; lots of people do. That's not the point. The point is we're all (metaphorically) hanging out at Rogean's house, and he's buying us all pizza and Coke. People keep asking him "thanks for all this free stuff, but could we get some Pepsi?", and even though he keeps saying no, and keeps giving us free pizza and soda, some people keep asking for Pepsi. It doesn't matter whether Pepsi is better than Coke or not, it's rude to keep asking.

When it's a n00b who just got here it's at least understandable; he hasn't heard Rogean say no before. But anyone who's been here awhile should know better.