Thread: See ya P99
View Single Post
Old 04-10-2011, 08:43 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by azeth [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
As far as reason, none. EQ is incredibly difficult to fit into a normal life's schedule, and with summer coming up I feel uncomfortable knowing the amount of time Kunark would require me to invest to enjoy the game the way I want to.
Well I for one can totally understand this as well. I spent the past 2 weekends almost completely offline, due to spring time fun with the wife (and an awesome Dead Milkmen concert last night). And my RL schedule just keeps getting more and more booked as we get closer to summer.

I would never make it as a competative player for this reason and if that was my main goal I probably would have called it quits a while ago. If I recall the time I quit playing on live, the cravings will start to fade after a couple of weeks and you will probably end up very happy doing other things instead. It's not easy though.

Ignore the trolls; I for one commend you.