Thread: Raid Changes
View Single Post
Old 09-20-2012, 03:07 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lostprophets [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I disagree with every statement you just wrote, if you have issues there check ur current guild roster and their past history with TMO.

TMO has offered plenty of people Childs tears for their shaman epics, Rotting fear loot, hell, Eccezan even invited me to kill Sev with them one day. TMO might be holding the ropes as top guild and get all the loot now, but they aren't a bad bunch if you get to know them, and not be dicks to them. the variance system is the problem, not them.

However, that's not even the issue here so please don't bring flaming into this thread, this is a serious matter..take that garb to RnF.
I appreciate that a serious conversation attempted to spawn from this thread but Sirken and Rogean already weighed in haven't they? Logically we should turn our attention to something more feasible. A rotation with specific rules would fix this entirely and I'm willing to bet every single guild would agree except for TMO.

Rotate between the guilds, give them a 30min timer to engage and then it turns into FTE. TMO would still get every single non prime time kill because no one else has the ability to field numbers like they do and the other guilds would at least have a shot at content.

Regarding your relations with TMO, I'm happy that you've experienced the better side, but don't come between any loot they are actively chasing, you'll see a much different side of them.
Originally Posted by Hollywood Hogan
The first thing you gotta' realize, brother, is this right here is the future of wrestling. You can call this the New World Order of Wrestling.