View Single Post
Old 04-16-2010, 07:17 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by isitatomic [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
CHECK: Correct, viability has makes no difference there, kudos again! It was a rhetorical challenge, because I was referencing centuries-old politics anyway. If you think nilbog includes "150yr old political entities" in his concept of what entails protected political subjects, you sir... are a tool. Oh, and - FUCK THE WHIGS!!!
Its not the entities, its the values held. And you are right that nilbog does not include the "150yr old political entity" but they still held certain political values that are incredibly relevant today, and I was pointing out that you were basically pissing and moaning but than poking fun or defaming a political belief that is not your own (I assume) so you are ok with it. So talk about missing the point...

Quote:
Originally Posted by isitatomic [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
MATE: Hate speech IS NOT something that private institutions are willing to split hairs on. Sure, it's not codified, you are legally able to stand on the sidewalk spewing bigoted nonsense *until* you are eventually cited for any number of other minor infractions at any rate. Shit like that happens all of the time (car searches anyone?). The moment you go to work, to school, to the store, or P99 for that matter, things change. Go ahead and try to file suit against your employer when you're fired for spouting racial epithets all day at work citing your first amendment rights. /popcorn
No they don't put up with that shit, and having been in private sector, its because of liability and public image. Once it does go over the line the employer is the party responsible regardless of who was spouting it. And you agree to not do those things based on your contract of employment or suffer the consequences, often times termination. So yes things change and as P99 is owned by a private party, there are terms that must be followed to participate. I'm not saying I should be able to run around and shout fag all over the zones and tell everyone to go screw a goat, I in fact agreed with your postings for the most part, but you talk like such a high horsed douche bag it gets annoying.