View Single Post
Old 04-20-2011, 02:00 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by wehrmacht [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Got a nice plot reserved for you next to the abacab corpse

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lol

-Full NtoV+Pop armor ranger with near 1k AA's
-Full line of buffs HoV/SoE/Fo7/KEI/DS/etc.
-Outdoor zone

I could've had a 2.0 and still wouldn't have won that battle, since your MR was high enough to resist both drain soul and dispel magic multiple times, couldn't peel your sow, couldn't snare you to take off SoE, there is not much an un buffed SK can do when someone moves 3x as fast as he can. Plus you're playing a post-Luclin ranger which is like playing a manaburn wizard, you get a ton of kills but none are attributed to skill whatsoever because you're stacking resists and merely back peddling chucking arrow after arrow til' your target flees or drops.

Then you state in IRC "no one can beat me 1v1!" well no shit? I didn't know it would take mad skill to try and fight your ranger in zones like WK while you make yourself completely immune to spells/dispells...

This is the only reason he is advocating snare and root not work, he plays rangers and uses /autofire to kill targets instead of melee swings, making it so snare/root/stun/mez doesn't land ensures that he will completely shit stomp you with a ranger in any outdoor zone by simply back peddling because there is little potential for another hybrid or caster to catch up to him, and it would be impossible for any pure melee to fight him 1v1