View Single Post
Old 03-03-2017, 02:33 AM
Sarnak

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by Connecticut [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I would totally join, but seeing people obviously twinked out with ALS tags kinda ruins it for me.

Even in your screen shots above... Aintnothang - You think he did all the crafted armor quests for BP/Legs/gloves/bracer, killed othmir in cobalt scar for those arms and boots, killed the king in lguk for SBB ... all before level 40?

I don't.

I would wager every slot in his inventory is itemized. (Don't take that bet, you will lose, I inspected him at the WC rings a couple days ago. He's fully geared)

Is there no system in place to kick out people who are obviously twinking?
Did everyone in that that raid see this dude fully geared out and not say a word?
Even in those screen shots he sticks out like a sore thumb.

I'm mentioning aintno cause he happened to be in the screen shots above... i have seen several ALS twinks recently. (The full rubicite human in sola was pretty noticeable, for example.)

I really like the idea behind the guild, but is there no accountability for the rules/charter/playstyle?
Wow man, pretty sad assumptions you're making, and really no need to. Not one of these guys is twinked.. there's no point to twink and be in ALS. Both are established players/members, and if they wanted to twink, would just go back to their other toons or leave the guild like all the others that couldn't resist the pull of the tunnel.. what we've all figured out, is that we don't need to be chasing gear to enjoy this game and remain effective doing it.