View Single Post
Old 09-04-2023, 10:07 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by enjchanter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I've parsed my epic pet on mobs lvl 50+ and it's definitely not doing 100dps on its own
Allishia posted some logs of her Epic Pet, which I parsed. It was doing 85-90 DPS on blue con mobs, including all the procs. This was with Burnout IV and a Muzzle. When tanking, the Epic Damage Shield is doing around 25-30 DPS on unslowed blue mobs. The mob gets hit for 50 damage per hit.

In a group the Epic Pet isn't going to be tanking generally speaking, so you are going to be losing some DPS by using a casted DS. You'll lose more DPS if you are slowing the mob.

People don't seem too keen on posting full logs of a Water pet. It would be nice to just get some full logs of a Water pet so we can parse them.

From the last batch of data Troxx gave (no logs sadly):

This data is reportedly from a group Troxx had in Sebilis Crypt:

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

His pet is buffed with Burnout IV, and it is a level 60 Water Pet Unfocused. Pet level is guessed at 1 level under max, since a few parses show the max hit of 58.

Average pet DPS using the "DPS" value: (52 + 55 + 50 + 57 + 75 + 52 + 56 + 60 + 46) / 9 = 56 DPS. EDIT: switching to "DPS" value since I am not sure what "scaled" is accounting for.

I think Troxx said Gamparse included the pet procs in the player DPS instead of the pet DPS. So this sounds about right according to his own data. The Epic Pet was doing about 6 procs per minute, and the Water pet DD is 100ish. Assuming 6 procs per minute, that is about 11 DPS, so 56 + 11 is roughly 67 DPS.

He can post the raw logs though so we can parse them instead. He doesn't like doing that for some strange reason.

Boots of Bladcalling/Burnt Wood Staff will do more DPS than mana nukes. You cannot regenerate the mana fast enough to consistently do 35 DPS. You can consistently spam boots/staff. Your average fight time in those parses was 27 seconds, so you could do 1x Boots click + 1x Staff click for 34 DPS per mob.
Last edited by DeathsSilkyMist; 09-04-2023 at 10:32 PM..