View Single Post
Old 08-16-2021, 02:38 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danth [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Those who beat their swords into plowshares, plow the fields for those who didn't.

They can police themselves if they want to be policed. A foreign occupying army is not police. If the UN decided to mosey on over here and start telling me what to do you better believe I'd be shooting at them any chance I got until they either killed me or left.

Danth
I get it, but, I dont agree with you.

We're talking a fraction of spending here.

Shutting down our occupation is like shutting down coal because you want renuable energy, even though the reunable energy isnt there.

I agree with you, would be great if they policed themselves, but we've proven that we can both maintain order there, and they can progress as a functional nation, without even putting a dent in our military spending.

Like, would the world be better if we lived in utopia? Sure!, but it's not utopia, it's a harsh world that needs a strong hand to guide it and if you disagree with that then please join ANTIFA because there is no difference between americans and afganastanians

Like I said, we got rid of the police here and look at us, we're literally EXACTLY the same, trying to destroy art and culture, in the name of some perfect social law, rioting and burning down city hall's, capitols and police stations across the nation to do it.

There is no difference. So we should have not left (I was happy we were at first) but I can admit, we should have not left.

That was once again, public pressure, pressuring the people that knew better to do what the masses wanted, which was as usual, something stupid.