View Single Post
Old 10-21-2011, 08:55 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silentone [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
First of all I want to say Like Project 1999 and I am happy it exists and have in the past thanked you all for your hard work, and that still hasnt changed. Also I like competition ie guilds like TR that are there to compete with. with that said i want to ask one thing....

1)You werent there when you banned our guild from raiding
2) When we petitioned TR KSing Sev from us a few days ago, you werent there either..BUT....TR never denied Pulling Sev off of us, infact they admited it and then went on to explain why. The argument between TR and TMO started when there was a disargreement on whether TMO was Kiting Sev with 40+ in zone. So with that said you dont need any more proof that TR actually KS'd Sev they admited it, what you cant prove with the fraps and pics and such is whether it was being Kited or not.. So how come you dont act on information you had on hand, which is TR admiting they KS'd a mob we had FTE on. Again to all Admins, this isnt me lashing out or complaining im just curious and am going off of what you stated earlier.
So TR life sure is easy when you got the big guy loookin out for ya? (This is in regards to the unnecessarily and prematurely closed post that put an end to this particular raid distruption that was not addressed by GM's. Why wasn't this particular post moved to R&F btw?

http://www.project1999.org/forums/sh...ad.php?t=51790