View Single Post
Old 01-23-2015, 02:26 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by AtlasMinor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
They are going to eventually. If people complain it won't matter its a public Emu server that's owned privately and services cant be charged or none of this is legal.

If anyone makes one red-cent off any of this someones headed to court with a do-not-pass-go head start. I'm not worried, people will only find out what sony did and why things got broken and like that stops anyone from creating or/ digging up old 3rd party work around. Messing with the whole UI enforcement isn't going to worth it, lol trust me i know.

I knew people that lived to mess with Sony when all that was happening, start talking open-web emu servers, shit forget about it [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Me im already ready.

I dont understand how that forces them to set back the UI or do anything to it.

also theres not many ways at this moment for SOE to find out how much money is going towards this emu project. So its safe to say that they may have already made some money on it. And if so, good! They deserve a few cheeseburgers imo.

tbh i dont see how what you say in this post relates to forcing a change on the UI. The only post I can find where it even kind of alludes to them changing things on the UI is this post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haynar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
1 chatbox? Maybe for non-staff. Heh.
Debated throttling ppl to 56k equivalent. Nah.
Item linking? No. CS total nightmare with trade scammers.
Cap FPS? Thought about it, nah.
800x600? Hah. In a viewport too. We are getting older. I dont know abt ur eyesight, but i am getting close to 50. Hell no.

H
if you know anywhere else that they state some changes they will be making to the UI let me know I would love to read up on them.