View Single Post
Old 01-24-2015, 06:54 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paleman [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I dont understand how that forces them to set back the UI or do anything to it.

also theres not many ways at this moment for SOE to find out how much money is going towards this emu project. So its safe to say that they may have already made some money on it. And if so, good! They deserve a few cheeseburgers imo.

tbh i dont see how what you say in this post relates to forcing a change on the UI. The only post I can find where it even kind of alludes to them changing things on the UI is this post.

if you know anywhere else that they state some changes they will be making to the UI let me know I would love to read up on them.
I didn't link/quote anywhere because your actually currently apart of the actual discussion that is about upcoming UI changes

link to your own post paleman [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
http://www.project1999.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=157229

You listed on the Top-7th-page of the thread

After reading those, read first page, UI changes coming will be intended, i didn't sound like i want the UI to revert to the old because i don't or wouldn't.[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

"She wished for gold, but not the strength to carry it!"-Unknown
Last edited by AtlasMinor; 01-24-2015 at 06:56 PM..