View Single Post
Old 10-28-2011, 01:16 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darwoth [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
waaah i am a lazy sack of shit that took three times as long as it should have to get my degree, which by the way was for a useless liberal arts topic of which little/no jobs exist for. this coupled with my piss poor life management skills and desire to party like a teenager into my late 20s instead of lay a solid foundation for my life means that i am back living with my parents raiding their refrigerator at 30 years old and am a hundred grand in debt.

since i am a freeloading piece of shit with no job or ambition i shall gather with thousands of equally worthless sacks of shit in the town square demanding those not as stupid as me forgive my debts that i accrued on my own and give me some handouts to boot, i shall somehow say it is bush's fault and pretend like i am part of a "movement"

i am the 99% (of whats wrong with the fucking country)
hi, i'm an ambitious science major who is graduating (on time) from a top university in my field. As an ambitious scientist my only valid career option after graduation is to move abroad to a country where medical research is supported properly. My education was a scam and my family is now enslaved by the debt it took to put me in this actually not-so-advantageous position.

This system does not work. If you think it does, you've never tried to climb from the American lower-middle class to something better. I congratulate you on your fortunate birth (or contentment with poverty), but if you think a majority of the American public is on the verge of armed revolt because they're "lazy sacks of shit", you have no fucking idea what you are talking about.