Thread: Quest Issue: Gnoll Fang Exp in Qeynos
View Single Post
Old 03-28-2014, 06:38 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarackObooma [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That is where it doesn't make sense. "My Bar. Shm as a lvl 7 could lvl to 8 with just 10 Gnoll fangs." Based on that it would be about 12k per, still way under the 19k-20k now. Something dubious about his post though. It was prior to a patch that someone mentioned that he was sure increased experience. "Also as of the Sep 28 2000 Patch this quest seems to be worth more exp to me, worth as much as crushbone belts!!! Any one else want to try to find out and verify if I am right? Because I am only 80% sure on the incresed exp. "
10 fangs to go from 7 - 8 means they were hitting the XP per turnin/kill cap. No matter how much xp a mob or quest gives a character cannot gain more than 11% (half a yellow) of xp.

Baalzy - 57 Gnocro, Baalz - 36 Ikscro, Adra - 51 Hileric, Fatbag Ofcrap - 25 halfuid

Red99
Baalz Less - Humger, Baalzy - Ikscro

If MMORPG players were around when God said, "Let there be light" they'd have called the light gay, and plunged the universe back into darkness by squatting their nutsacks over it.
Picture courtesy of azeth