View Single Post
Old 04-01-2012, 11:22 AM
Fire Giant

No offense, but most of Nihilum now is just as much trolls as Holocaust are, just in different ways. You guys have little to no freakin loyalty toward your members. I was a prime example of how you guys disrespected the shit out of me and I was your guys best and longest standing ench. You can say all you want that my RMTing affected the guild which is complete bull shit because you guys didn't help me get anything I sold. Everything I earned and sold was done on my own free time. I'll leave you guys with the biggest freakin troll quote ever to be posted by one of your members.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Herb9 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You thought you were my friend? Do you know what a friend is? Friends aren't somebody you just do a little crap with online. I have 2 "Friends" here and a shitload of acquaintances that I'm loyal to in the context of online play.

I feel sorry for those that can't compartmentalize RL and gaming, you will never hear me in vent talking about what happened during my day, or what's happening at my house, or what I'm up to IRL, because it's nobody's business online.

If you had a brain you'd know that friends are people from your RL that you can count on, gaming is just entertainment. Stop going online to find friends, they will never be loyal or trustworthy ever