View Single Post
Old 04-15-2017, 01:23 AM
Large Bat

Default Best three man group? With some Criteria.

I'm going to be playing with my dad and cousin in a three man group. I have played EQ on and off for sometime. My dad isn't a twitch player.

I want a group that can get the most done with only three people. Also, the group must be sensitive to the fact that one of the players is my dad. So some crazy charm kiting, bard bellowing, quad kiting group probably wouldn't be ideal.

My ideas so far:

Barbarian ROG,WAR,SHM

All the same starting area, that's nice. Best tank, Best slower, and High DPS. Pulling and crowd control suffer with no MNK or Chanter.

My other idea:

Human MNK , SHD
Barbarian SHM

Humans are close to Barbarians, so we could get together easy. Just need to power thru Black Burrow with the SHM. Best puller MNK, best slower SHM. I like that extra bit of utility of movement slow in dungeons and fear for dropping bigger stuff outdoors. I guess this spot could also be PAL or WAR and would work pretty well.

The last Idea:

WAR, CLR, ENC

Any ideas would be much appreciated. I also have to submit for an IP exemption, is that gonna be hard? or can you still do that? 2 of them are gonna be at the same house.

Thanks.