View Single Post
Old 06-13-2011, 07:47 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by JenJen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
whats the deal with hidden forest, out of interest?
Hidden Forest was amazing fun the first week for me and family. You have original content and quests, and very fast exp... you have epics by level 8 and then the novelty wore off on me. What I loved about it was that you could type #bot create and make your own "merc" and have a leveling partner. I loved that.

But I missed being immersed...immersion is kinda taken away by the "Grove" which is like PoK where you have a gate to any zone you want and can clicky back to it anytime you want. So... lets say you make an Ogre, you don't have to walk to Freeport for whatever... you're a click away basically.

Unrest was revamped and half the reason I wanted to make a comeback in the first place was that I never leveled there in my 20s when i had a chance a long time ago, so I wanted to do it in 2011. So I came right back to Project 1999 because it brings back memories.

I wanted to know if there was a classic server with bots because most of the time I play, I'm afk doing stuff around the house. So really I'm a wizard when I play at P99... but I'd rather be playing a warrior and/or cleric.

So anyway, I guess I'll try a few more out and see if theres anything close. Will always want to play at P99 of course because bots aren't classic and the masochist in me wants the pain.