View Single Post
Old 06-09-2013, 01:02 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartbrand [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I went back and read the ambrotos thread. All I see is nizzar saying he took back some stuff on blue that was northwests before it could be stripped, and retti taking stuff on red saying it was given. Sounds like he said she said to me with beovvulf MIA and not confirming either sides story, and given rettis history of stripping and deleting chars as well as general douchebaggery (stole shit from me in classic) id lean towards retti being the culprit here but file this whole thing under no one give a fuck. If you give your info out this is what happens. The line crossed by those banned, tunak / ender / retti was they also deleted the chars. While I agree there should've been written rules in place before bans were handed out, I don't see how this is relevant to nizzar based upon your "evidence." Carry on here folks nothing to see here.

P.s before posting this thread Nirgon logged anon onto aim to tell everyone that nizzar and I were in "deep doo doo" LOL
Man, I haven't checked these forums in months and still... I'll clear it up right now, it wasn't Retti. Not that it even matters because they can do what ever they want to do but it is odd that nothing happens to him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ambrotos [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ok. Try and send Nizzar a tell/pm and ask him for the stuff back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sextar View Post
holo dont have them big plays?