View Single Post
Old 01-12-2017, 08:33 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viprous19 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Issue I see most with Albion and why they tend to end up behind is a high percent of the realm starts with necro to farm and they are dang near useless in RvR. Many also do cabalist which end up being farmers or PL bots. Mids tend to lvl as a melee group which actually works very well in RvR so they are usually first in DF and control for a while until Alb zerg finally catches up. Hibs tend to have the same issue with many PBAE groups but low tanks which can hurt them in RvR.
Either way the games still a blast and I'm enjoying it! (Minus the queue times during peak hours)
If you're playing Hibernia, join the P99 group I'm organizing there, I've a separate thread where ppl can post their char info so we can find each other in-game a little easier.
DAOC Class Descriptions by Crith (for all 3 realms, with some comparisons to EQ classes)
DAOC: Uthgard Revamp (old thread with some useful info)
"Sometimes a Majority means, that most fools are on the same side"