View Single Post
Old 10-19-2012, 08:00 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wrei [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Once again you keep comparing zerg force vs zerg force. When you can shed the fat, and go with a roster of 30 people AND lock shit down THEN come and yap about it. WTF are you to TMO? You're just random scrub #351 in that zerg force, the point is whether you're in the raid or not has no relevance and the boss will go down through sheer numbers. See where I'm going with this? You have no relevance, you just happen to be a dude with the guild tag that prob has decent play times. Raiding is what happens when you actually can fuck up an encounter on your own because you have the bare minimum to do it. Not zoning in with 70 dudes, and then rolling your face all over the keyboard then doing high fives while taking cute screenshots.

PS. Don't embarrass yourself with conspiracy theories, we've heard it all when we had shit on lock down.
the fact you had a roster of 30 people proves your guild did nothing amazing but run around freely and kill mobs without a care in the world of another guild. What a legacy...

TMO has fucked up every encounter with #s in the 30s or lower, that's nothing amazing either.

didn't know 30 was the bare minimum IB could kill targets with in classic either... sounds like a classic zerg to me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loke [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I can't tell if Stealin is just trying to get a rise out of people or if he really believes the stuff he is saying here. Either way, dude is an idiot.
why are you getting so upset?