Thread: /OOC Trolling
View Single Post
Old 02-20-2010, 10:04 PM
Large Rat

Default /OOC Trolling

Can we please do something about the crap people spout in /ooc? Politics, Religion, Legalization of pot,... if its not one damn thing, it's another. The higher the population grows, the worse the spam. Most of these people dont have a clue what they're talking about, are screaming idealogical talking points, or simply trolling for attention.
Can we use /ooc for game related /ooc discussion, like LFG, content, zone/mob discussion? You can't use it for any of these things when these clowns go off because it either spams away as fast as you post, or the people that are actually playing the game have long abandoned /ooc.
This isnt going to attract people to the server, it's only going to chase them away. I know some of you will say things like, turn it off, thats what /ooc is for... and I don't want to limit /ooc to puerly game talk, but when you cant have game discussions because of all the politics it's a bit much. Send these people to a chat room somewhere and leave /ooc for the game.

I'm sure this will bring on a flame fest, but I would rather see it in here than /ooc. Flame on children

/rant off