View Single Post
Old 01-24-2018, 04:16 PM
Sarnak

Kind of a necro on this thread but it seemed to be the most relevant post and I didn't want to start a new one. Getting a late start on the server, but I'm really interested in doing PoP from the start again so hoping to get caught up by then now that I have some time for gaming opening up. I'm thinking with SoL just being released next week I should have plenty of time to do it. Any recommendations on a leveling guild or am I better off just trying to solo/PUG my way up at this point?

There were a few people in the newbie zones and a guy hooked me up with a partial set of banded and a velium sword for my lvl 9 warrior. I know war isn't the best starting class, but honestly kind of burned out on leveling necros, druids, and enchanters as that's what I normally do first. I assume the highest demand characters are wizards and clerics like usual, but neither of those sound too exciting right now. Wizards shouldn't be so bad on this server once AA's drop I'm assuming, though.

I have a couple krono that I bought with plat on a different server at some point that apparently transfer across servers (?), but I prefer to use them for game time instead of selling them to gear out toons. Not looking for gear handouts or anything, just curious about the current vibe of the server. What's your take for somebody coming in now that wants to raid?