View Single Post
Old 09-20-2013, 01:11 PM
Aviak

I thought I was the only one with this problem...

-ONLY happens in SolB -- I've never experienced this in any other zone so far in my journeys!
-ONLY happens when I'm holding down my right mouse button which I do a lot on my rogue.
-ONLY happens when I'm on my rogue. I've gone to SolB on a paladin, shaman and cleric and never had this happen to any of them. SO WEIRD.

I have a SSD
I have reformatted my PC
I have reinstalled Titanium
I always use WinEQ2 to run P99

Still happens, only in SolB and only on my rogue It's the strangest bug!

To be a little bit more specific, when I'm on my rogue in SolB and holding down my right mouse button whether it be in combat, chasing a mob, just moving through the zone... about every 10 seconds my character will just instantly turn directly LEFT! It's so annoying I refuse to go back there on my rogue ever just to avoid the bug.

Sent a PM to a Tech guru to pick his brain a bit and we couldn't figure it out so I thought I was the only one with this problem. I also asked a few other high level rogues if they'd ever seen / experienced this bug in SolB before and they had NO CLUE what I was talking about so I just kinda left it alone... I'll keep checking this forum but I'm glad to see at least that I'm not the only one with this issue! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

EDIT: having this issue in SolA too now apparently. But not on my cleric, only on my rogue. Just tested it... Willing to show on stream if anyone wants to try and figure this shit out!
Last edited by carli; 09-22-2013 at 05:10 PM..