View Single Post
Old 08-07-2017, 12:14 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spyder73 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This is neither rant nor flame - need a mod to flush this turd
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lhancelot [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Then I realized that would make me a self-fellating humble brag looking only to create annoyance and friction.
I knew someone would take this thread in to RnF territory ... just wasn't expecting it to be former forum nice guy Lhance though.

In any case, I take the opposite approach from a lot of y'all: forget 8+ hours a week at the gym, I spend less than five minutes a day, and only on weekdays. One day I dumbbell press as much as I can for one set (ATM 90 lbs. 13-14 reps). The next day I plank as long as I can (2:10) then do as many crunches as I can (10). That's it.

I've been doing it for a few years now and it's made a huge difference. I'm not swole like Raavak and Mead probably are, but I'm healthier, have strength, and look good with my shirt off. Definitely recommend it for all the non-gym rats: everyone can do < 5 min/weekday and stick to it if they try, and if you give it a year it will make a real difference (and then if you combine it with a healthy diet and lose some weight on top of it you'll get a huge difference).

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.