View Single Post
Old 11-26-2014, 10:10 PM
Decaying Skeleton

So I logged on around noon time, and put my name on chardok AE list for enchanter. I was like 5th on list. Then checked two hours later and was like 3rd away. Check another 2 hr later and I was up. However, Benjy told me that he is throwing out the list because it is open IB only now (guess they had people log in and didn't need any help from outside people). He stated a none IB ench can stay since he was with them from the morning. Me and the ench after me on the list, Monkye, decided this is not fair and we decided to go camp betrayer deeper in. We were trained twice by the chardok AE group until the GM Moregan stated there would be consequences if they train us again. Then Sirken got involved and stated:
[Wed Nov 26 20:14:08 2014] Sirken says, 'if the AE group tells someone that they can not join, the player is free to kill other mobs in the zone'
[Wed Nov 26 20:14:24 2014] Sirken says, 'the AE group is NOT allowed to monopolize this zone'
Thus allowing us to stay in our camp.

All I'm saying is keep the Chardok AE list free to all who can do it and do not restrict it to people from a single guild. Else the people who are excluded can go camp something deeper in and prevent the AE group from making full pulls.