View Single Post
Old 12-14-2013, 11:40 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coridan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's awesome that we use EC tunnel for all our auctions (I know some live servers would use GFay, which is lame), but I don't get why everyone stands at the mouth of tunnel. When I played on Tribunal everyone hung out by Shady. Just seems more appropriate, and easier to tell people where you were since there were some actual landmarks.
"Tunnel ent" is just as much of landmark as Shady or T1 (first torch) or whatever. Tunnel entrance is more convenient than going all the way to Shady.

Never understood the GFay alternative on some servers, but if it weren't for MM, I'd propose sinking Faydwer... worthless pile of dung it is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eqravenprince [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Never even thought about doing that, I have a hard time finding someone in the tunnel sometimes. Didn't think Target pointed you towards the target, maybe if you follow that command with /autofollow.
It doesn't point you, and follow only works if you're grouped.
Last edited by myriverse; 12-14-2013 at 11:43 AM..