View Single Post
Old 08-01-2014, 12:12 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Telesforo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Probably this has been discussed previously. Sorry it has been so I havent seen it.

You have a dungeon like Unrest. There are camped there some twinked PKs and less non twinked. When they have 2 min in their lifes, they log in, make /who and go for the poor guy that is hunting in the zone. Kill achieved. Great. Wonderful.

Of course I am not complaining about Pvp (obvious). I just say that this kind of pvp is pretty unfair.

I have been in Unrest 3 days. I have never grouped with the same guys. Only once. People come one time and doesnt return. Normal.

The end of that is Unrest is a dead zone (not for the undead roaming around)

Again, is obvious a dungeon is as good as any other zone to pvp. I am not talking about that. Not even how unfair and dishonorable is twinked hunt, no, I am not talking about that though I could do it.

I am talking of how someone with no effort destroys the time of other players. And dont tell me this is PVP because is not. And I am also talking on the consequences this behaviour has for the game. In short term, basically only affects the poor noobs pkilled. But in the long term it may have consequences, bad ones, for the game.

Which lesson do you learn? Level your toon, create a twinked low level toon and camp him somewhere like Unrest and funny hunt. I Am not going to do it but the message is that. The other lesson is dishonor is what counts and this can end in dishonorable stile of play.

So what do you think? Something should be done? Or just leave it as it is?
Thanks to the group xp bonus I rolled through these levels regardless. At least you are still at a level where you can find a group relatively fast.

Try making a 55+ group, takes 1-2 hours to form, and minutes to get destroyed.