View Single Post
Old 05-23-2013, 02:53 AM
Aviak

Based on the title of this post, I find it hard to understand how you will force an entire organization off the server, when if even one person remains, then you will have failed... consider your words before making such a blanket statement. An individual sure, a couple people, maybe... a conglomerate of 100 people highly doubtful.

Individuals belong to an organization, they are not the organization themselves. If someone is a catholic, does that mean that some bishop sodomizing an 8 year old alter boy makes their Catholicism disappear? It may hurt the organization, but catholicism continues to exist.
You claim to have evidence, or some special knowledge about people (individuals) cheating, and I'm not going to say you don't, I am going to simply say stop "threatening" and simply post your evidence. If GMs look into the issue and see that it is true, then those individuals will be banned for their actions.
TMO will carry on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lron [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Forgot to mention, if TMO officers can provide me proof that they do not cheat/exploit i will call off my jihad, but the spies in TMO seem pretty credible.
Evidence: TMO and its officers still exist / aren't banned.

You have now painted yourself into a corner sir, On the one hand, evidence of TMO's continued existence means that they're not cheating, which forces you to call off your jihad. Should you choose not to do so, you're a liar.

Should you call your jihad off, then you have failed in accomplishing the statement in the title of this post, thus you're a liar.

So for which lie would you prefer to be known?