View Single Post
Old 10-15-2010, 05:32 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zithax [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Considering secrets has access to the logs, I'd imagine he wouldn't throw out an accusation without having something proving beyond a doubt. Massive /who all's and regular intervals? What do you call that? PvP skills?
It takes literally about 5 seconds to do that many /who alls with hotkeys. If they were doing it at perfectly regular intervals with some sort of hack, then that's an extremely weak hack considering how easy it is to do it without hacks.

Quote:
Holocaust obviously know their shit about eq pvp, but wow what an obnoxious bunch of faggots they are as well. Thanks for your shitty post defending them and attacking Secrets, Lazortag.
I guess it was uncalled for when I said that Secrets was unwilling to fix other balance issues because I really don't know that nor do I have any reason to believe it. But it was completely ridiculous when he asserted that they had to use hacks to /who all every zone. He later took it back which means it actually had no basis whatsoever from the beginning.

I don't see how my post is "shitty" considering you didn't respond to 75% of the things I said. I think you're just bad at eq.
Lardna Minch, 18 Warrior

Project 1999 (PvP):
[50 (sometimes 49) Bard] Wolfram Alpha (Half Elf) ZONE: oasis