View Single Post
Old 01-04-2012, 01:44 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by nilbog [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The queen spawns every 2 hours. What is the big deal here.

Because when creating something, we start with its classic implementation, and work from there.

Not everyone will have their epic. I hope everyone realizes this.

For those reading, who didn't play classic EQ, some epics were all about cockblocking. Some of them can be completed easily compared to others. i.e. Rogue, shaman, enchanter, and even paladin.

If you're wanting a clicky res stick for a cleric, well, that's gonna hurt.
Yes but what if classic implementation wasnt the intended design of what they had in mind? I figure youd want to fall the path of least resistance and actually patch things in with the way they intended for Classic to be. Thats all I am getting at here.

If we are going to go with your cockblocking theory do normal server rules still apply or can we get a exception to the rules related to spawns on the server. I.E. Training, KSing, Grieving other guilds. (this wouldnt be to far from the truth as it is now.)
I get not everyone will get their epics. No issues with that. This should be a challenge. No issue there. But we need also keep in mind that there will be alot of drama over it all as for example being KSed on Mage Epic mob in COM last night.

HONEY IM HOME!!!!