View Single Post
Old 01-24-2013, 05:07 PM
Kobold

Great responses, thank you guys!

Ive had several folks tell me that CoM is the place to be once I get another level or three. Until then, there are a few options that you mentioned that Ill look into and explore (Sol B, Paw, LGuk, to name a few). I honestly just prefer dungeons, because it feels like less of a "grind" and more of a "journey", but Im not opposed to some action in the great outdoors, either.

Regarding the casting, it did seem like enemies were using level appropriate spells (by PC standards), which I dont remember being the case on live, but I could be wrong. One thing that does strike me as particularly unique to P99 is the outright dread we have for shaman mobs - slow, dot, nuke then chain healing makes them a terror that I dont remember having back in the day!

Thanks again for the suggestions, and hopefully this will help some other players with ideas too. That said, if anyone is looking for a shadowknight to group with (above average gear) in the evenings on work nights, let me know! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]