View Single Post
Old 06-19-2011, 05:41 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prom Night Dumpster Baby [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What are you writing a dissertation on me? Sup with you trying to read into my life and my motives? Let me break it down for you, Freud. The name is funny. I want it as a guild name. P99 takes itself way to seriously. Amelinda sucks as a GM.

What did I say about your hippy bullshit? Check it at the door. We don't want to hear your art school commie propaganda. Barkingturtle HATES America!
Don't get schooled by Barkingturtle...

Remember this, as he sits here with a copy of Thesaurus cranking out long winded posts trying to fill them with as much edge as possible:

He's still a fat fuck with moles all over his face, who married Jack Nicholson's The Joker but only after he met her fat ass off an EQ gaming site

and if that's not bad enough sometimes he pretends to be his "wife" online and incessantly talk about his penis to the point of OCD and has done so form Facebook to Allakhazam because he uses the same name on every website..,

In short arguing with Barkingturtle is essentially arguing with the crushing loneliness and social awkwardness of an autistic man.