View Single Post
Old 10-11-2011, 03:07 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by falkun [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
And what Autotune is alluding to, which Uthgaard put a bit more bluntly on page 7, is that its not the players (in sticking with Uthgaard's post, "players" are a "people", not a "person") that need to change, but rather how they are managed by leaders (server GMs, developers, etc.). As Uthgaard said, "People are a product of who is directly responsible for them." Within the rules as they are currently established, the "raiding clusterfuck" can legally happen. Even more strict than those rules, the two guilds most involved in the "raiding clusterfuck" provided a solution for VP, which was summarily shot down without alternatives or constructive criticism by the aforementioned leaders. Again, as Uthgaard said and I will restate, if the leaders want the "raiding clusterfuck" to stop, then they need to actively participate in changing the rule and server structure around which the "raiding clusterfuck" is allowed to exist, instead of ignoring ideas for change and sticking their heads in the sand.

If the leadership is doing it out of sheer punishment, its their server and they can do whatever they would like. But I have noticed the decline from peaks of 1000+ at peak hours to 600+ during those same times.

All that being said, I will also make my plug that this server is awesome, the leaders do a lot for this server, and I am loving my time here.
I never read past page 2 because it was just going to be one of those threads again. What I was saying is that maybe they shouldn't have clusterfucked/douchebagged eachother and complained to volunteering guides so much in the first place. What I'm trying to say here is, to have made these raid proposals to eachother months ago before the forums/guides were too overwhelmed by them bitching.

edit: I mean, why act like children until something is held from you/you're somewhat disciplined and THEN work something out? Couldn't just do it beforehand?