View Single Post
Old 04-19-2016, 03:49 PM
Planar Protector

Okay... That doesn't really answer my question.

If you're admitting wrong doing, and conceding two mobs, because two is what the rules require (plus loot deletion assuming you haven't turned in quest pieces)... I don't understand how you can claim you've already served one of your two concessions out when the mob was already dead by the time this post was made informing everyone of your concession...

Does anyone else follow this logic? Because I'm lost.

Quote:
Q5: What about in cases where the mob dies before anyone is sure whom is at fault?
A: In some situations, it’s possible that the mob will be killed before anyone can be certain who are to blame, and so no guild will concede/forfeit. In these situations, the crime has already been committed and the offending guild should concede all the loot to the guild that was wronged, but they will also be forced to not contest for the next two spawns of that mob that is available to them. They can do this by posting in the raid discussion forum, and stating that they will not be competing for the next two spawns of that mob available to them, as well as requesting to have the loots removed. As long as the items have not been turned in, this will be accepted by the staff and not warrant a raid suspension. (Note* if the offending guilds actions effect another guild/party, but do not result in the offending guild getting the kill, they will still be expected to follow the above, except for the loot, as they wouldn’t have it) (Note* please remember items must be looted for us to have proof they existed, if an item is nodrop, a staff member can assist in the transfer to the wronged guild)
You posted after the Dain from repop was dead. So you are conceding the next two Dains available to you.

Your post is supposed to include a request to remove the loot, and will be accepted assuming the quest items have not been turned in. Dunno what this exactly means if the Dain Head was already turned in though?

The staff will assist in No Drop items being transferred to whatever guild was wronged in this situation. (The rule is somewhat unclear, I believe it's suggesting that "loot removed" means transferred to the guild wronged... However there isn't really any indication on what's done when 3+ guilds are present).

----

I understand these are somewhat newly written rules but they need to be followed and clarified where necessary by Sirken so everyone understands how to play fairly when you need to concede a target after the fact.
Last edited by Daldaen; 04-19-2016 at 03:56 PM..