Thread: Vox/Nagafen
View Single Post
Old 03-23-2017, 11:45 PM
Fire Giant

Tassador buddy if you want to insult me at least use insults i can understand - i have no idea what you're talking about [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

i'll thank you for the precision tho, i'm guessing when the repop timer starts they park a ranger in perma/solB etc... makes sense i suppose.

i am not sure what you think my goal is and how it makes it "blue" tho o_o

i am genuinely interested only in participating in one of these two raids so i can kinda finish my EQ story that i started 18 years ago, when i was a kiddo and i was dreaming of killing a dragon (and they were the only two at the time).

now 18 years later i'm sad i never fulfilled that dream and because i have the time now (paternity leave) i thought i'd do it so i can close that book in my life. my impression being that XP bonus and aforementioned reason above meant that it would be easier for me to achieve that on Red [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

now apparently i was wrong and it'll be difficult either way; but no need to be rude [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

cheers --