View Single Post
Old 06-25-2014, 01:59 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcr4990 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don't think anything I say here is going to ultimately change anything. I don't expect these changes to be reverted. I'm simply voicing my concerns and how the changes negatively impacted me. Not ONLY these changes but the cumulative effect of the changes that have been made over the past year or so have made it so I almost don't even want to play anymore and that makes me really sad and I truly do believe the majority of players would agree with me on a lot of these changes but that's besides the point. Sorry for having strong feelings about the game I love. I'll try not to do that in the future.
"Relive the classic Everquest MMORPG Gaming Experience as it was in 1999 and onward. Project 1999 is a free to play Emulated Everquest Server giving Players the opportunity to experience Classic EQ Once again, currently in the Kunark expansion and a max level of 60, with the look and feel of the old interface and several modifications making game mechanics similar to how the game used to be."

Straight from the front page, stop playing the victim.

Millburn Pennybags - Blue
Palmer Eldritch - Teal