View Single Post
Old 12-01-2009, 05:34 PM
Aviak

Default Searched, but I cannot find progression info

Ok, so a while back(roughly 2 or more weeks I think) I remember reading a post in some thread (the title nor topic of which can I recall) that detailed the expected progression that was posted originally on the beta forums. I thought this was posted by nilbog, but I guess not as I just looked through every single one of his posts using search and I couldnt find it. Also, I searched using keyword such as progression, patch, kunark, velious, Vox, etc. as I remember those being words that were in the body of the text. Anyway from all this searching my eyes are starting to bleed and I was hoping that someone with a better memory than I would be able to know which post I am referring to.

Again, since that was long winded I am trying to find the post that detailed the dates on which major changes occurred on live and that was roughly what P1999 was planning on following. Search has failed me or more accurately I have failed at search.