View Single Post
Old 09-26-2019, 05:08 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danth [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Just noticed your join date. You're new here. Understand that P1999 has ten years of history. The intentions and attitudes of the lead admins here are well-known, even if the admins themselves don't necessarily comment on everything.

Loramin wasn't insulting you; his post can and should be taken at face value. The people who created P1999 are "true believers" in the sense that they want to re-create the original game, both the good and the bad about it. My Magician comment wasn't solely a joke--it was a joke rooted in truth: A couple patches ago, the major bottleneck in the already-super-rare Mage epic questline was made even MORE rare due to evidence being provided that it was indeed classic that way.

Without de-railing the thread, if you browse Loramin's post history you'll find he's every bit as disgusted by the domination of big guilds on P99 as you are, if not more so.

Danth
Yeah, I heard that. 10 years of the same dickheads monopolizing content. I didn't believe it. Turns out it's true, and guys like you push it, likely because you're one of those jerks who hog it all. Enjoy your pixels, I don't have time for nonsense like this.

Good for Loramin. Too bad he does nothing about it.