View Single Post
Old 02-12-2011, 02:01 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by afravi [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
you aint shit bitch i fuckin did 10 times what youve done with lvl 1 accounts, ive scammed over 500k on this stupid little server with level 1s you pussy ive killed over 20 orc groups with a level 1 with sow suiciding a griffon into their camp you have nothing on me, i am the scourge of this server and always will be. no matter how many noob alts i make noone knows its me and i have numerous posts about me with all my different character identities being revealed yet concealed by the fact that it is all one person i am never going to stop until this server crumbles to the ground, the team i am assembling will be the destruction of this server many familiar names that have been shunned by this pathetic little community of elitist cunt wipes that have no real life of their own. it takes me a total of 3 minutes to make an account and change my ip address log in and be in ec, probably another 3 minutes to scam someone then another 3 minutes to get a sow then another 3 minutes to find a griffon then another 3 minutes to die load back up and be in ec again doing the same thing before i get banned then i go make another 3 minute account do the same thing this will never stop i will never surrender i will bring this server to its knees i dont even know if what im writing makes sense anymore but im going to keep going because this server is going to fall and i am going to be over its bloody corpse with my hands in the air screaming like a mad man with joy. unless you unban my lvl 8 mage then ill stop, his name is toddler and he was suspended but never unsuspended, i warned you of the storm to come and you just didnt listen, i am making your devs quit every singe day and will continue to. i will conquer this server you watch.
Didn't read.