View Single Post
Old 03-28-2014, 01:01 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by harnold [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This thread is about what I believe to be the most obvious and biggest problem with society today.

Everywhere you look males are judged often by one another on their ability to impress women by making women laugh, bonding with then, looking good for them, etc.

But why is everyone forgetting that women have the worst taste in nearly everything such as music, television shows, etc?

You might think that you are the shit because Mary-sue thinks you are attractive and likes you. But what else does Mary-sue like? Desperate Housewives, reality television, singing along to shitty songs with their friends, flowers, etc. the list can go on.

You are a vagina if you think its a good thing that Mary-sue is attracted to you.

The issue lies in the fact that society has started to treat women as equals even though they are clearly inferior in so many ways. Due to the fact that all men really just want to have sex with the women it is general practice now to give in and try to woo your woman because thats the only choice.

What ever happened to the good old days where you can just command Mary-Sue to do as you please without having to trim your toenails, spray cologne (perfume wearing pussies), pretend to be interested in the stupid things that Mary-sue is interested in, do other various things to try to improve how she views you?

There is nothing more unmanly then bowing down to a woman's wants and catering to her taste, because in the end, her taste is horrible and means nothing anyway.

Now I am guilty of this as much as the next person, and I'm certainly not proud of it. I propose that from this day forward men do as we please and we stop catering to women in these ways because it is pathetic. We need to start commanding women to do what we want and if they don't obey then that is too bad. When I am done with her then she can go back to watching her shitty television programs and making stupid jokes with her friends. As far as relationships go, that is the worst, and in the ideal world after I ejaculate there is a very big possibility that she will never hear from me again because I have better things to do then sit and make Mary-sue laugh and listen to stories about watching Titanic and listen to her sing along to shitty music. I am a man and Mary-sue will do what I want and if she disagrees then it doesnt really matter, she should be lucky that shes even allowed have an opinion on the matter.

Women are now starting to rule the world because of what I've explained and in the future all men are going to be required to wear cologne, dress neat, wear backwards caps, etc. (whatever it takes to cater to a womens shitty taste).
This man speaks truth