View Single Post
Old 01-11-2017, 06:17 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fifield [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
On hibernia do you find tanks are hard to find? or are there lots knowing that you need tanks to group? or does hibernia have casters that can use pets to replace tanks? I dont know hibernia at all.
I haven't seen that many melee base classes in the starting area, it's mostly casters and healer types, but that doesn't really mean anything. The typical group make up is often the same between all 3 realms; healers tank dps and utility/cc, except in Hibernia, Bards are the primary Speed AND CC class, but are not a must in caster-oriented groups. In Hibernia, the prevalence of classes which can heal is there, and also the realm has 2 classes which can give mana regen, as opposed to only 1 per realm like the other 2 realms have.
DAOC Class Descriptions by Crith (for all 3 realms, with some comparisons to EQ classes)
DAOC: Uthgard Revamp (old thread with some useful info)
"Sometimes a Majority means, that most fools are on the same side"