View Single Post
Old 01-31-2014, 05:03 AM
Large Rat

Coming from someone who just started on the server a couple days ago...

The only problem I've experienced is that some groups of twinks are far-less-than-willing to take untwinked pepople, specifically melees, into the group if they're trying to level quickly, unless they're getting PL'd by someone.

Not the end of the world. Just sucks that I've found myself having to run a few zones away to a different camp for my level because of it. Saved up enough for a Green Jade Broadsword now, so no one's really going to complain anymore.

The fact that I saved up enough money to buy a Green Jade Broadsword by level 15 kind of completely kills this entire argument though. I wouldn't have had a weapon this good by level 50 starting day 1.

The only "insurmountably" expensive gear is BiS droppables, or I suppose uber twinkie gear like fungi, which is entirely valid in my opinion, because once you have them, you never actually have to buy anything in that slot again.

Long story short, things are fine, just play the game and be happy you can get basic Kunark gear as cheap as you can.