Thread: Jboots camp
View Single Post
Old 07-08-2011, 01:38 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Messianic [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
screenshots plz
It's been discussed before and even verified by Uthgaard. The AC can pop in SK, it's ultra rare but doable. Search for 'ancient cyclops' if you really want to read the thread.

I'd recommend you just stay at the gnomes until lvl 34 and then give it a try. Sand giants are killable at 34, although sometimes you'd get a string of resists and that can suck really hard. I personally tried it at 34 for a bit and then ran into a SG that just wanted to resist everything so I left and killed asslings again until 39.

The AC is a fickle beast, sometimes you'll get him in an hour and othertimes it would take so long that you would have been better off farming the plat and buying a MQ off one of the mage-farmers in OoT.

Baalzy - 57 Gnocro, Baalz - 36 Ikscro, Adra - 51 Hileric, Fatbag Ofcrap - 25 halfuid

Red99
Baalz Less - Humger, Baalzy - Ikscro

If MMORPG players were around when God said, "Let there be light" they'd have called the light gay, and plunged the universe back into darkness by squatting their nutsacks over it.
Picture courtesy of azeth