Thread: May Patch
View Single Post
Old 02-17-2016, 12:08 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by icedwards [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Completed Shawl 6, Shawl 7 seems to be missing a number of combines and quest triggers.

1) Enchanted Velium Powder (Baking, no Fail)
x1 Runed Sea Shell (EB)
x1 Small Brick of Velium

This combine doesn't work in the mixing bowl as stated on the wiki. First step required to create the Blank Rune.

2) Liquid Velium (Brewing, 135)
x1 Rubbing Alcohol
x1 Small Piece of Velium

Rubbing alcohol isn't available from either Karey or Adia in Thurgadin, unconfirmed if "a mortician" in West Cabilis sells it.

3) Rune Casing (Jewelcrafting, 152)
x1 Rune Casing Pattern
x1 Small Piece of Velium
x2 Platinum Bar

Quest trigger "what casing?" to Talem Tucter in Thurgadin starts quest dialogue ("combine two platinum bars, etc") but you don't receive the Rune Casing Pattern.

I've confirmed that the Iceclad Cutlassfish is available and can be combined to produce the Cutlassfish Oil. Unsure if the Swordfish Tooth or Molkor Hide are dropping yet in Siren's Grotto.
I did Wu's to 158, and then the arctic wyvern hide after for tailoring, then successfully made the 6th shawl.

I also confirmed I cannot do the first 7th combine, the Enchanted Velium Powder combine, in a mixing bowl. Not sure if partially implemented May patch was intentional or just a couple misses?

Edit- Looks like the cab guy does have rubbing alcohol for sale btw
Last edited by contemptor; 02-17-2016 at 12:35 AM..