View Single Post
Old 03-27-2013, 09:07 AM
Banned

we are trying to get around certain nihi road blocks, and when we juke them. they crash the zone. because they cant contest us for the content. effectively locking us out of 2 ragefire attempts now.

like honestly if you want to keep us from getting ragefire, come contest us man to man and log in. Don't have the nihi D team of alts come crash the zone on us.

I'm sure nizzar has nothing to do with this. get you're members on a tighter leash or im taking my collar off. simple as that. i enjoy this server because of the no bullshit dirty whistle shit. but now we are actually coming up on you guys making huge strides past month and we start to get zone crashes.

you guys have a ton of characters/ip's you can crash the zone on us with. and the zone crash is unfixable. so either get you're members in line or im taking off my collar, simple as that. I didn't put all this work in to get cock blocked from even beginning to get the items we need to start contesting you guys by you not contesting us for those mobs and just crashing the zone on us because you are unable to contest at that moment. It's complete horseshit.