View Single Post
Old 04-03-2012, 12:40 PM
Orc

Default GM Intervention for trash talk....

I agree with Heartbrand for a change, if your going to strike down the hammer for talking shit then the very thought of global ooc is a joke. This guy would have made a great addition to holocaust's trash talk team though. I was convinced it was Cast,then I realized only his guildies are still camping mana stones on this dead server...

On a more serious note, him bringing up real life relationships even ones we all know don't exist is what got him banned/suspended? I am all for banning these kids who drop racial slurrs and spam "penis penis penis" in tells all day just to be cute but no where in the "rules" does it say this is cause for GM intervention or even a slap on the wrist.

This would also rule out Yellow Text, it's whole purpose is trash talk. I get assist trained and get a dozen tells doing just what this guy has done. Where exactly is the line drawn? Posing a serious question in R&F isn't a very good idea but since when was /ignore not enough? The simple fact Filthed didn't just /ignore and proceeed in killing him shows just how little he cared.

- If your pro global ooc and or yellow text, this is a step in the wrong direction.